- 4 Download
- 372.88 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- July 31, 2020 Create Date
- July 31, 2020 Last Updated
This toolkit is about the Americans with Disabilities Act, or “the ADA” for short. The ADA is a law in the United States that says people with disabilities have rights.
This toolkit will help answer these questions:
- What is the ADA, and why was it made?
- Why is the ADA important?
- What are my rights from the ADA, and why are those rights important?
- How can I make sure I get my ADA rights?
- When does the ADA not work?
- What is the ADA Amendments Act, and why is it important?
- What is Olmstead, and why is it important?
- What are people doing to try and make the ADA worse?
- How can I help protect the ADA?